National Jewish Hospital for Consumptives (U.S.)
Found information from National Jewish Medical and Research Center, Nov. 15, 2001 (name changed 1997 to National Jewish Medical and Research Center; History of name changes: National Jewish Hospital (1899-1924--National Jewish Hospital for Consumptives; 1925-1964--National Jewish Hospital at Denver; 1965-1977--National Jewish Hospital and Research Center; after National Asthma Center merged with National Jewish, 1978-1985--National Jewish Hospital/National Asthma Center; 1986-1996--National Jewish Center for Immunology and Respiratory Medicine; 1997-2008 -- National Jewish Medical and Research Center; July 2008- National Jewish Health).
Found in 150 Collections and/or Records:
Delegates to the 59th Annual Convention of the Internation Order of B'nai B'rith are posed in front of the Guggenheim Pavilion at National Jewish Hospital. The men in suits and the women in dresses and hats are standing and sitting in five rows. Other buildings can be seen in the background. Six men are watching behind a brick wall to the left of the building.The convention was held in Denver in June 1911.