Skip to main content Skip to search Skip to search results

National Jewish Hospital for Consumptives (U.S.)

 Organization

Sources

Found information from National Jewish Medical and Research Center, Nov. 15, 2001 (name changed 1997 to National Jewish Medical and Research Center; History of name changes: National Jewish Hospital (1899-1924--National Jewish Hospital for Consumptives; 1925-1964--National Jewish Hospital at Denver; 1965-1977--National Jewish Hospital and Research Center; after National Asthma Center merged with National Jewish, 1978-1985--National Jewish Hospital/National Asthma Center; 1986-1996--National Jewish Center for Immunology and Respiratory Medicine; 1997-2008 -- National Jewish Medical and Research Center; July 2008- National Jewish Health).

Found in 1 Collection or Record:

Letter to M. Collins from Dr. Spivak, 1909 January 09

 Item
Identifier: B002.01.0100.0107.00021
Overview Typed letter to "Dr. M. Collins, Supt., National [Jewish] Hospital for Consumptives, cor Jackson & Colfax Ave., City" from Dr. Spivak dated "Jan. 9. 1909" [sic]. Dr. Spivak happily informs M. Collins that "a vacant bed" has been prepared for A. "Kushneroff of Memphis," and that he may now enter the Edgewater JCRS Sanatorium "between the hours of 9 and 4 P. M. any day of the week except Saturday and Sunday" [sic]. The letter is not signed but Secretary is typed at the bottom.
Dates: 1909 January 09