Beth HaMedrosh Hagodol (Denver, Colo.)
Found in 4 Collections and/or Records:
Abstract Beth HaMedrosh Hagodol Congregation (BMH-the Great House of Study) was establsihed in 1892 in a group of rented rooms above co-founder Henry Plonsky's shoe and boot store on Larimer Street in Denver, Colorado. It officially incorporated in 1897 and grew to become Denver's largest modern Orthodox Jewish congregation. The congregation was first housed at 24th and Curtis Streets and then erected a new building at 16th and Gaylord. In 1969 BMH moved to its present location at 560 S. Monaco...
File — Box: B125.01.0001
Abstract Beth haMedrosh Hagodol Congregation (BMH) records, newspaper clippings, confirmation programs, publications, dinners, and historical information.
File — Box: B125.01.0002
Abstract (3) bound ledgers: B'nai B'rith Women's league (1917); Cash Receipts (1938-1940); Cash Book (1928-1930); (1) Joseph Solomon- Scholarship Medal BMH Religious School (1911) in red box; (1) Evelyn Bricker - Scholarship Medal BMH Religious School; (1) Michael Fox Medal- BMH Religious School.
File — Folder: B125.02.0003
Abstract Four images of the same stained glass but in different colors (black and white, magenta, cyan, and yellow) mounted in black matting and framed in a black frame.