Congregation Oheb Zadek (Denver, Colo.)
Found in 2 Collections and/or Records:
Series — Object: B212.00001
Abstract Oheb Zadek congregation was founded by a group which broke away from the Beth HaMedrosh Hagadol Congregation (BMH)in 1910. During 1920's it had become the second largest congregation in Denver. The congregation met in various local halls until 1919, when it built a brick structure at 22nd and Marion. The cornerstone is from the "Marion Street Shul." By the 1940s the splinter congregation had returned to BMH and building was sold because of financial problems.
Dates: Other: 1919