AMC Cancer Research Center (Denver, Colo.)
Phone call, 2-22-88 to the Center, director's office (Jewish Consumptive Relief Society; f. 1904; name changed 1954 to American Medical Center; in 1970's renamed AMC Cancer Research Center and Hospital; in late 1970's/early 1980 reorg. as AMC Cancer Research Center; independent, nonprofit, research organ.; small hospital attached but function primarily research)
Found in 2 Collections and/or Records:
Scope and Contents Ear, nose, throat, and eye diagnostic set used at the Jewish Consumptives' Relief Society in a brown Naugahyde rectangular case with a metal clasp on outside. The top is labeled "Medical Dep't U.S. Army." The inside has orange colored velvet lining and three inner sections. The case is filled with six pieces, including a opthalmoscope for examining eyes.
Abstract Two Premo Camera wood plate or film holders for the Premo camera that were used at the Jewish Consumptives' Relief Society. The larger film holder was a 3A film holder that was for exposing postcard size photographs. The holders have two black sliders that pull out to make two prints. Between the sliders is a rust-colored paper. The film holders were manufactured by the Eastman Kodak Company as successor to the Rochester Optical Company.
Dates: circa 1907