West Side Benevolent Society
The West Side Benevolent Society was formed in 1906 and purchased land in 1908 for the Golden Hill Cemetery.
Found in 1 Collection or Record:
Overview Receipt from Golden Hill Cemetery, Jewish Consumptives' Relief Society to West Side Benevolent Society. It states "For Deceased Abe Axelrod" with a hand written side note that states, "Shipped to Dallas, Tex." There are options listed on the receipt to add a price for services including: For Hearse, For___ Carriages, For Grave, For Digging, For Coffin, For Bal Misaskim, For Tachrichem, For ExtraAll of these options are left blank on the receipt and there is not a price...
Dates: 1910 May 12