Colorado Women's College
- Existence: 1888-1973
College created in 1888 as Colorado Woman's College. Its name changed to Temple Buell College in 1966, and changed again to Colorado Women's College in 1973 and merged into the University of Denver in 1982.
Sources Card Catalog. Administration- Board of Trustees.
Found in 11 Collections and/or Records:
Overview Contains black and white photographic prints of administration at events involving the Colorado Women's College at the University of Denver.
Overview An aerial/high-angle view of Colorado Women's College, including Treat Hall. The buildings are surrounded by largely vacant lots.
Overview Aerial view of Colorado Women's College campus, looking east. Treat Hall takes up the center, with three other buildings flanking it. Other buildings are built on other visible lots, while the two blocks to the west of Treat Hall are vacant.
Overview Aerial view of a residential subdivision. In the center are large open lots and a large parcel with several larger buildings built upon it, that are identifiable as the layout of the Colorado Women's College.
Overview Photographs of dancers from the Colorado Women's College in various poses.
Overview Black and white contact sheet of 24 frames of Weekend College program for the University of Denver, at Colorado Women's College, in 11/ 1988.
Overview Louise Bieri was a student of the Colorado Women's College in 1921. She graduated in 1923 and became a teacher. In 1950, she graduated from the University of Denver with a Bachelor's in Education. Her daughter, Grace von Ehrenkrook Walker, also graduated from CWC in 1948 and from CU in 1950. She donated her mother's scrapbook to the archives.
Overview Two prints pasted together to form a panoramic view of a lawn shaded by trees. Walkways lead in three directions towards three different buildings, all obscured by the frame of the shot or the trees in the photo.
Overview View of Treat Hall on Colorado Women's College campus.