Colorado Women's College
- Existence: 1888-1973
College created in 1888 as Colorado Woman's College. Its name changed to Temple Buell College in 1966, and changed again to Colorado Women's College in 1973 and merged into the University of Denver in 1982.
Sources Card Catalog. Administration- Board of Trustees.
Found in 2 Collections and/or Records:
Overview Aerial view of Colorado Women's College campus, looking east. Treat Hall takes up the center, with three other buildings flanking it. Other buildings are built on other visible lots, while the two blocks to the west of Treat Hall are vacant.
Overview View of Treat Hall on Colorado Women's College campus.