Colorado Women's College
- Existence: 1888-1973
College created in 1888 as Colorado Woman's College. Its name changed to Temple Buell College in 1966, and changed again to Colorado Women's College in 1973 and merged into the University of Denver in 1982.
Sources Card Catalog. Administration- Board of Trustees.
Found in 87 Collections and/or Records:
Overview Contains black and white photographic prints of administration at events involving the Colorado Women's College at the University of Denver.
Overview An aerial/high-angle view of Colorado Women's College, including Treat Hall. The buildings are surrounded by largely vacant lots.
Dates: circa 1910s
Overview Aerial view of Colorado Women's College campus, looking east. Treat Hall takes up the center, with three other buildings flanking it. Other buildings are built on other visible lots, while the two blocks to the west of Treat Hall are vacant.
Dates: circa 1930s-1940s
Overview Aerial view of a residential subdivision. In the center are large open lots and a large parcel with several larger buildings built upon it, that are identifiable as the layout of the Colorado Women's College.
File — Box: M130.0382
Overview Awards given to the Skyline yearbook published by CWC.
Overview A large group poses in a decorated hall, many seated at long banquet tables, with others standing on the perimeter of the room.
Dates: Majority of material found in 1982-2007
Found in: Special Collections and Archives
Overview Exterior view of Colorado Women's College (CWC) Park Hill Campus at University of Denver in Denver, Colorado. Including Olinev Memoral Tower, Treat Hall, Whatley Chapel, Porter Hall, Houston Fine Arts Center, Mason Hall, Pulliam Hall, and Foote Hall.
Dates: 1992 November 10
Overview Exterior view of Colorado Women's College (CWC) in Denver, Colorado. Photographs include the Porter Library, the George W. Lindsay Memorial outdoor theater, and Foote Hall.
Dates: 1981 December 7