Colorado Women's College
- Existence: 1888-1973
College created in 1888 as Colorado Woman's College. Its name changed to Temple Buell College in 1966, and changed again to Colorado Women's College in 1973 and merged into the University of Denver in 1982.
Sources Card Catalog. Administration- Board of Trustees.
Found in 102 Collections and/or Records:
Abstract CWC Plans Move Ahead With new Women’s Program. Vali-Dine System Being Praised And Panned By Staff And Students. INCAR Awaiting AUSA Senate Recognition As Political Group.
Dates: 1982 September 23
Abstract Law School to Move; CWC Campus Seeing Facilities Expansion. New Program Gives Jobs Without Regard to Need. Workshops Will Develop Hidden Leadership Skills.
Dates: 1983 January 10
Abstract Students React to DU’s Changes for Clarion. Byron White to Speak at Dedication of Law Building at CWC Campus. DU’s PR Image of Boone; New Logo to Phase Out Old Mascot.
Dates: 1984 September 17
Abstract View of Treat Hall on Colorado Women's College campus.
Dates: circa 1920s
Abstract Colorado Women's College (CWC)
Abstract Colorado Women's College (CWC); Home economics
Abstract Exterior view of University of Denver's President's House - CWC in Denver, Colorado.
Dates: between 1980-1999
Abstract CWC - Madrid campus
Abstract Virginia Axton Hughes attended the Colorado Women's College in 1940 and 1941. She collected two of her yearbooks containing significant handwritten messages, autographs, and other yearbook messages.
Dates: Majority of material found within 1940-1941