The Town Club operated out of the Crawford Hill Mansion at Tenth and Sherman for Zionist and community fundraising activities. Opened in 1947 and closed in the spring of 1989.
Found in 1 Collection or Record:
Overview The Town Club was a Denver Jewish social club located in the historic French Renaissance style Crawford Hill Mansion. In 1953, the Club added replaced the gardens with a swimming pool. The Town Club operated from 1947-1989 when due to dwindling membership the Mansion was sold. Collection contains menus, correspondence, by-laws, membership lists, minutes, computerized lists of members and payment of dues, and ephemera related to the Town Club in Denver from 1947 through 1985.