University of Colorado (Boulder campus). School of Pharmacy
- Existence: 1911-1986
Originally established in 1911 as a department of the School of Medicine on the University of Colorado at Boulder, the School of Pharmacy opened its doors with two students and one faculty member. The school became an independent college in 1913 and a school in 1957. It joined the Denver Campus in 1986 and held its first classes at the former Health Sciences Center campus in 1992.