Denver General Hospital (1860-1997)
Denver General Hospital was established in 1860 as a city hospital. It is known as a trauma hospital and is also a teaching hospital. In 1997, it became the Denver Health and Hospital authority.
Found in 7 Collections and/or Records:
Abe Kauvar for Colorado Reflections
Dr. Abe Kauvar, Manager of the Denver Department of Health and Hospitals and a graduate of the University of Denver, recalls growing up in the Jewish community of Denver. Kauvar recalls family trips to a cabin in the Colorado Rocky Mountains, his school days at East High School, and his work at Denver General Hospital as well as the hospital's growth.
Box 5, 1973-1985
9 File folders include; Trimble Case- Correspondence and Legal papers.
Denver General Hospital Dedication, 1993-1994
Contains photograph of bronze bas-relief of Laderman, program, correspondence, proposal, News clippling related to the dedication of the Rabbi Manuel Laderman Regional Trauma Center on April 12, 1994.
Denver General Newsclippings, 1960-1986
Denver Health and Hospitals, 1973-1985
Manuel Laderman Papers
Ordinance for Naming Trauma Center, June 7, 1993
City and County of Denver Ordinance "That the regional trauma center in the new east wing of Denver General Hospital be named the "Rabbi Manel Laderman Regional Trauma Center."