Dr. Charles Spivak Educational Institute
__ __ __"Spivak Educational Institute... This organization, at 1453 Lowell Boulevard, was sponsored by the Workman's Circle, and had opened January 27, 1935. It possessed some of the extensive library of Dr. David Spivak, and was open for study and discussion groups as well as for musical performances." Allen Breck, The Centennial History of the Jews of Colorado 1859-1959 (Denver: The Hirschfeld Press, 1960), 275.