Skip to main content

Albert O. Corwin Commercial Photographs

 Organization

Photography studio in Denver, Colorado.

Found in 10 Collections and/or Records:

Adolph Kiesler at Beth Israel Picnic, 1953

 Item
Identifier: B063.05.0052.00022
Abstract Adolph Kiesler stands among several women and girls at his home during the Beth Israel picnic. Raisie Rifkin stands two people left of Adolph Kiesler holding Judy Rifkin. Two of Kiesler's granddaughters, Peggy Rifkin and Wendy Rifkin, kneel on the grass in front of him.
Dates: 1953

B'nai B'rith 171 - Alta Cohen's Installation as President of B'nai B'rith Women, between 1950-1970

 Item
Identifier: B063.04.0004.00081
Abstract Members of B'nai B'rith and B'nai B'rith Women gathered at the B'nai B'rith building in Denver, Colorado for the installation of Alta Cohen as president of B'nai B'rith Women.
Dates: between 1950-1970

B'nai B'rith 171 Installation, between 1940-1949

 Item
Identifier: B063.04.0004.00074
Abstract Several men and women at the B'nai B'rith building in Denver, Colorado for the installation of B'nai B'rith and B'nai B'rith Women.
Dates: between 1940-1949

B'nai B'rith Women, between 1950-1970

 Item
Identifier: B063.04.0004.00083
Abstract Eleven women, members of B'nai B'rith Women Denver, Colorado, dressed in formals pose together. Back row left to right: Ann Blumberg, Edith Stein, Pauline Quiat, Sara Streltzer, and Rose Pinchick. Front row left to right: Estelle Capito, Alta Cohen, Bernice Coggan, Sylvia Goldstein, and Flo Primack.
Dates: between 1950-1970

Board of Directors of the Jewish Consumptives' Relief Society, between 1930-1940

 Item
Identifier: B063.03.0035.00030
Abstract Board of Directors of the Jewish Consumptives' Relief Society (JCRS). Seven men and one woman stand on the steps of a building. Rabbi Charles Kauvar stands second from the right and all others are unidentified. The JCRS was a sanatorium for tuberculosis patients that was founded in 1904 by a group of immigrant Jewish workingmen along with the support of several leading physicians and rabbis in Denver, Colorado. The sanatorium was located on West Colfax Avenue just outside of Denver.
Dates: between 1930-1940

Davou Trio Performing at the Jewish Consumptives' Relief Society, between 1940-1950

 Item
Identifier: B063.03.0035.00067
Abstract The Davou Trio playing instruments at the Jewish Consumptives' Relief Society (JCRS). The JCRS was a sanatorium for tuberculosis patients that was founded in 1904 by a group of immigrant Jewish workingmen along with the support of several leading physicians and rabbis in Denver, Colorado. The sanatorium was located on West Colfax Avenue just outside of Denver.
Dates: between 1940-1950

Dr. M. Chernyk with Visitors of the Jewish Consumptives' Relief Society, between 1940-1960

 Item
Identifier: B063.03.0035.00048
Abstract Dr. M. Chernyk, Medical Director of the Jewish Consumptives' Relief Society (JCRS), with two unidentified visitors. The JCRS was a sanatorium for tuberculosis patients that was founded in 1904 by a group of immigrant Jewish workingmen along with the support of several leading physicians and rabbis in Denver, Colorado. The sanatorium was located on West Colfax Avenue just outside of Denver.
Dates: between 1940-1960

Employee Chanukah Party at the Jewish Consumptives' Relief Society, circa 1947

 Item
Identifier: B063.03.0035.00049
Abstract Men and women at a Chanukah party for employees of the Jewish Consumptives' Relief Society (JCRS). In the background are photographs from JCRS and a sign that says: ''43 Years of Progress, History of the J.C.R.S. in Pictures, 1904.......1947.'' The JCRS was a sanatorium for tuberculosis patients that was founded in 1904 by a group of immigrant Jewish workingmen along with the support of several leading physicians and rabbis in Denver, Colorado. The sanatorium was located on West Colfax Avenue...
Dates: circa 1947

Kitchen Staff of the Jewish Consumptives' Relief Society, between 1940-1960

 Item
Identifier: B063.03.0035.00047
Abstract The kitchen staff of the Jewish Consumptives' Relief Society (JCRS). The JCRS was a sanatorium for tuberculosis patients that was founded in 1904 by a group of immigrant Jewish workingmen along with the support of several leading physicians and rabbis in Denver, Colorado. The sanatorium was located on West Colfax Avenue just outside of Denver.
Dates: between 1940-1960

Patient Typing at the Jewish Consumptives' Relief Society, between 1940-1960

 Item
Identifier: B063.03.0035.00069
Abstract An unidentified woman patient typing on a typewriter at the Jewish Consumptives' Relief Society (JCRS). Typing may have been part of the rehabilitation program at the JCRS. The JCRS was a sanatorium for tuberculosis patients that was founded in 1904 by a group of immigrant Jewish workingmen along with the support of several leading physicians and rabbis in Denver, Colorado. The sanatorium was located on West Colfax Avenue just outside of Denver.
Dates: between 1940-1960