Skip to main content

Congregation Zera Abraham (Denver, Colo.)

 Organization

Found in 3 Collections and/or Records:

Exterior View of Congregation Zera Abraham, 1979

 Item
Identifier: B063.02.0010.00009
Abstract Congregation Zera Abraham was originally organized as a Chassidic Orthodox Jewish congregation in 1877, making it the oldest congregation on the west side of Denver, Colorado. The building shown here at Julian Street and West Conejos Place was the congregation's second home. It was purchased in 1938 from the Workmen's Circle, which originally erected the building as the Labor Lyceum, an educational center. The congregation moved to its third location on Winona Court.
Dates: 1979

Historic Jewish Sites in Denver, 1992

 Item
Identifier: B063.06.0042.00070
Abstract Exterior view of Congregation Zera Abraham in Denver, Colorado.
Dates: 1992

Historic Jewish Sites in Denver, 1992

 Item
Identifier: B063.06.0042.00071
Abstract Exterior view of Congregation Zera Abraham in Denver, Colorado. The synagogue has 1560 windows.
Dates: 1992