Skip to main content

Chambers, William Thomas

 Person

Found in 1 Collection or Record:

School of Dentistry Records

 Collection
Identifier: U026
Abstract

The School of Dentistry at the University of Denver began holding classes in 1888. It was operated under an agreement with the Trustees of the University of Denver, Denver, Colorado, but operations and teaching were led by a group of local dentists. The school was one of the first to educate dental nurses. The school closed in 1932 after attempts to acquire state funding failed.

The collection contains legal documents, newspaper clippings, and photos.

Dates: 1890-1979