President William Howard Taft at University of Denver, 1911 October 11
William Howard Taft speaks from a stage. Seated behind him amongst a group of men are visible chancellor Henry Buchtel and Herbert A. Howe.
- 1911 October 11
Rights and Usage Statement
Copyright restrictions may apply. User is responsible for all copyright compliance.
1 items (photograph)
Physical Characteristics and Technical Requirements
11 x 14 inches black and white
Title supplied by archivist.
Inscription and Marks
Handwritten on the back, "Pres. Taft, Buchtel, Hyde, Howe, Chapel DU, Oct. 11, 1911, Probably in Gym."
- Buchtel, Henry Augustus, 1847-1924 (Contributor)
- Denver (Colo.)
- Howe, Herbert A. (Herbert Alonzo), 1858-1926 (Contributor)
- Peter, Prince of Greece, 1908-1980 (Contributor)
- Taft, William H. (William Howard), 1857-1930
- Universities and colleges
- University of Denver
- From the Collection: University of Denver. Office of Public Relations (Organization)