President William Howard Taft at University of Denver, 1911 October 11
William Howard Taft speaks from a stage. Seated behind him amongst a group of men are visible chancellor Henry Buchtel and Herbert A. Howe.
- 1911 October 11
Rights and Usage Statement
Copyright not evaluated: The copyright and related rights status of this Item has not been evaluated. Please refer to the organization that has made the Item available for more information. You are free to use this Item in any way that is permitted by the copyright and related rights legislation that applies to your use. See: https://rightsstatements.org/page/CNE/1.0/?language=en
1 Items (photograph)
Physical Characteristics and Technical Requirements
11 x 14 inches black and white
Title supplied by archivist.
Inscription and Marks
Handwritten on the back, "Pres. Taft, Buchtel, Hyde, Howe, Chapel DU, Oct. 11, 1911, Probably in Gym."
- Buchtel, Henry Augustus, 1847-1924 (Contributor)
- Denver (Colo.)
- Howe, Herbert A. (Herbert Alonzo), 1858-1926 (Contributor)
- Peter, Prince of Greece, 1908-1980 (Contributor)
- Taft, William H. (William Howard), 1857-1930
- Universities and colleges
- University of Denver
- From the Collection: University of Denver. Office of Public Relations (Organization)