Letter to Louis Wohl from Dr. Spivak, 1909 January 25
Typed letter to "Messrs. Louis Wohl, ) S. H. Gottlieb, ) F. Steinberg, ) M. Falk ) M. Cracowauer, ) O. Steinberg, ) c/o O. Falk & Bro., Tampa, Fla" from Dr. Spivak dated "Jan. 25. 1909" [sic]. The letter informs the recipients that "Mr. Rubin Kassriel [Kasriel]" has been accepted into the JCRS Sanatorium for his health and well-being. The letter is not signed but Secretary is typed at the bottom.
- 1909 January 25
- Spivak, C. D. (Charles D.), 1861-1927 (Producer, Person)
Conditions Governing Use
Copyright restrictions may apply. User is responsible for all copyright compliance.
1 items (letter)
Scope and Contents
From the Series: This series of patient records includes medical reports and histories, statistical data of patients, x-rays, and death certificates. The patient files include applications, correspondence and some may also contain photographs and personal items.
Title supplied by archivist.
- Cracowauer, Morris (Recipient)
- Falk, Morris (Recipient)
- Gottlieb, Samuel H. (Recipient)
- Jewish Consumptives' Relief Society (U.S.)
- Kasriel, Rubin
- O. Falk & Bro. (Tampa, Fla.) (Recipient)
- Patient records
- Steinberg, F. (Recipient)
- Steinberg, Oscar (Recipient)
- Tampa (Fla.)
- Wohl, Louis (Recipient)