Letter from D. Lieberman to Dr. C.D. Spivak, 1908 August 29
Handwritten letter in ink on Fall River Lodge No. 355, O.B.A. letterhead from D. Lieberman in Fall River, Massachusetts, to Dr. C.D. Spivak in Denver, Colorado. Letter requests a death certificate from the Board of Health for Meyer Kessler, who died at the institution August 20th, a member of their lodge, as he has to send notice of his death to the Grand Lodge. Letter is signed D. Lieberman.
- 1908 August 29
- Lieberman, D. (Producer, Person)
Conditions Governing Use
Copyright restrictions may apply. User is responsible for all copyright compliance.
1 items (letter)
Scope and Contents
From the Series: This series of patient records includes medical reports and histories, statistical data of patients, x-rays, and death certificates. The patient files include applications, correspondence and some may also contain photographs and personal items.
Title supplied by archivist.
- Colorado. State Board of Health
- Denver (Colo.)
- Fall River (Mass.)
- Fall River Lodge . #355 I.O.B.A. (Fall River, Massachusetts)
- Jewish Consumptives' Relief Society (U.S.)
- Kessler, Meyer
- Patient records
- Spivak, C. D. (Charles D.), 1861-1927 (Recipient)
- United States Grand Lodge, I.O.B.A.