Letter from L. Sanders to C.D. Spivak, 1909 December 01
Typed letter with United States Grand Lodge Independent Order Brith Abraham letterhead from Leon Sanders, Grand Master to Dr. Charles Spivak, in which he recommends Lieb Donner, from S. Hauben Lodge. N. 410. Letter is signed by Leon Sanders.
- 1909 December 01
- Sanders, Leon (Producer, Person)
Conditions Governing Use
Copyright restrictions may apply. User is responsible for all copyright compliance.
1 Items (letter)
Scope and Contents
From the Series: This series of patient records includes medical reports and histories, statistical data of patients, x-rays, and death certificates. The patient files include applications, correspondence and some may also contain photographs and personal items.
Title supplied by archivist.
- Denver (Colo.)
- Donner, Leib
- Independent Order Brith Abraham of the United States of America
- Jewish Consumptives' Relief Society (U.S.)
- New York (N.Y.)
- Patient records
- Spivak (Colo.)
- Spivak, C. D. (Charles D.), 1861-1927 (Recipient)
- Tuberculosis -- Hospitals -- Denver (Colo.)
- Tuberculosis -- Patients