Letter from C.D. Spivak to F.E. Shapiro, 1910 April 05
Typed letter from Dr. Charles Spivak to Mrs. F.E. Shapiro, Sec'y, N.Y. Ladies Aux. JCRS, 127 W. 112th St., New York City, in which he informs her the following from her city where invited to the sanatorium: Isaac H. Morris, Jacob Levitt, and Leon Mussoff. Letter is unsigned but "Secretary" is typed at bottom.
- 1910 April 05
- Spivak, C. D. (Charles D.), 1861-1927 (Producer, Person)
Conditions Governing Use
Copyright restrictions may apply. User is responsible for all copyright compliance.
1 items (letter)
Scope and Contents
From the Series: This series of patient records includes medical reports and histories, statistical data of patients, x-rays, and death certificates. The patient files include applications, correspondence and some may also contain photographs and personal items.
Title supplied by archivist.
- Denver (Colo.)
- Jewish Consumptives' Relief Society (U.S.)
- Jewish Consumptives' Relief Society (U.S.). New York Ladies' Auxiliary
- Levitt, Jacob, 1887-
- New York (N.Y.)
- Patient records
- Shapiro, Florence E. (Recipient)
- Spivak (Colo.)
- Tuberculosis -- Hospitals -- Denver (Colo.)
- Tuberculosis -- Patients