Letter from C.D. Spivak to F.E. Shapiro, 1910 May 13
Typed letter from Dr. Charles Spivak to Mrs. F.E. Shapiro, Sec'y, N.Y. Ladies Aux JCRS, Edgewater, Colo., in which he informs her when they invited Jacob Levitt on April 5th he was working and did not enter, but he was admitted again. Letter is unsigned but "Secretary" is typed at bottom.
- 1910 May 13
- Spivak, C. D. (Charles D.), 1861-1927 (Producer, Person)
Conditions Governing Use
Copyright restrictions may apply. User is responsible for all copyright compliance.
1 items (letter)
Scope and Contents
From the Series: This series of patient records includes medical reports and histories, statistical data of patients, x-rays, and death certificates. The patient files include applications, correspondence and some may also contain photographs and personal items.
Title supplied by archivist.
- Denver (Colo.)
- Edgewater (Colo.)
- Jewish Consumptives' Relief Society (U.S.)
- Jewish Consumptives' Relief Society (U.S.). New York Ladies' Auxiliary
- Levitt, Jacob, 1887-
- Patient records
- Shapiro, Florence E. (Recipient)
- Spivak (Colo.)
- Tuberculosis -- Hospitals -- Denver (Colo.)
- Tuberculosis -- Patients