Bill from Whitehead and Meyer, 1910 April 23
Receipt from Whitehead and Meyer Undertakers for the transportation of Jennie Goodman's remains. The box and shipping expenses come to a total $120.20.
- 1910 April 23
- Whitehead & Meyer (Organization)
Language of Materials
From the Collection: The records are primarily in English, but some materials are in other languages, including Hebrew, Yiddish, German, and Russian.
Conditions Governing Use
Copyright restrictions may apply. User is responsible for all copyright compliance.
Scope and Contents
From the Series: This series of patient records includes medical reports and histories, statistical data of patients, x-rays, and death certificates. The patient files include applications, correspondence and some may also contain photographs and personal items.
Title supplied by archivist
- Ambulatory medical care
- Denver (Colo.)
- Drafts (negotiable instruments)
- Goodman, Jennie
- Jewish Aid Society (Chicago, Ill.)
- Jewish Consumptives' Relief Society (U.S.)
- Patient records
- Spivak, C. D. (Charles D.), 1861-1927
- Tuberculosis -- Hospitals -- Denver (Colo.)
- Tuberculosis -- Patients