Bill from Whitehead and Meyer, 1910 April 23
Receipt from Whitehead and Meyer Undertakers for the transportation of Jennie Goodman's remains. The box and shipping expenses come to a total $120.20.
- 1910 April 23
- Whitehead & Meyer (Organization)
Conditions Governing Use
Copyright restrictions may apply. User is responsible for all copyright compliance.
Scope and Contents
From the Series: This series of patient records includes medical reports and histories, statistical data of patients, x-rays, and death certificates. The patient files include applications, correspondence and some may also contain photographs and personal items.
Title supplied by archivist
- Ambulatory medical care
- Denver (Colo.)
- Drafts (negotiable instruments)
- Goodman, Jennie
- Jewish Aid Society (Chicago, Ill.)
- Jewish Consumptives' Relief Society (U.S.)
- Patient records
- Spivak, C. D. (Charles D.), 1861-1927
- Tuberculosis -- Hospitals -- Denver (Colo.)
- Tuberculosis -- Patients