Bill for board and room, 1910 June 6th
Bill for room and boarding addressed to S.S. Garson from M. Bozner. The bill lists the address as 1471 Knox Ct. with a bill of $20.45 underneath it.
- 1910 June 6th
- W.H. Kistler Stationery Co. (Organization)
Conditions Governing Use
Copyright restrictions may apply. User is responsible for all copyright compliance.
Scope and Contents
From the Series: This series of patient records includes medical reports and histories, statistical data of patients, x-rays, and death certificates. The patient files include applications, correspondence and some may also contain photographs and personal items.
Title supplied by archivist
- Bozner, Mayer
- Denver (Colo.)
- Drafts (negotiable instruments)
- Garson, S. S., Mr.
- Jewish Consumptives' Relief Society (U.S.)
- Patient records
- Receipts (Monetary)
- Spivak, C. D. (Charles D.), 1861-1927
- Tuberculosis -- Hospitals -- Denver (Colo.)
- Tuberculosis -- Patients