Bob Ruyle interview, 2003 February 6, 2006 July 19
Zack Weingartner interviews Bob Ruyle in Greeley, Colorado on February 6, 2003. Mr. Ruyle discusses municipal, agricultural, and recreational water use, and the conflicts between the different uses, of the Cache la Poudre River. He also talks about his experiences on the City of Greeley Water Board, and his work as a lawyer specializing in water rights in Greeley.
- 2003 February 6
- Digitization: 2006 July 19
Conditions Governing Access
User is responsible for copyright compliance.
- Cache la Poudre River (Colo.)
- Greeley (Colo.)
- Greeley Water Board (Colo.)
- Ruyle, Bob (Robert A.) (Interviewee)
- United States. National Park Service
- Water rights -- Cache la Poudre River (Colo.)
- Water use -- Cache la Poudre River (Colo.)
- Water-supply -- Greeley (Colo.)
- Weingartner, Zack (Interviewer)