Oral history interview with John and Betty Rhodes, 1996, 2006 March
This oral history interview was conducted simultaneously on videotape as raw footage. Selections were made for the video presentation.
- Digitization: 2006 March
- Turley, Linda (Interviewer, Person)
Language of Materials
From the Collection: Materials in English, Spanish, and other languages.
Conditions Governing Access
Use or distribution of these materials must be approved by the Mesa Historical Society. All rights reserved.
Physical Characteristics and Technical Requirements
Computer hardware: 3 Intel Celeron 1.8 GHz/224 MB RAM PCs manufactured by PowerSpec, each with a Firewire hard drive (2 manufactured by MicroNet, 1 by LaCie); M-Audio Delta Audiophile internal sound card; External Firewire hard drive; Analog to digital converter: Prism Sound Dream ADA-8XR, Prism Sound Dream AD-2; Analog playback equipment: Nakamichi Dragon, Nakamichi cassette deck 1; Operating system: Windows XP; Capture and editing software: Steinberg Wavelab 4.0; Formatting software: Sony Soundforge.
- Central Arizona Project Aqueduct (Ariz.)
- Civic leaders -- Mesa (Ariz.) -- Interviews
- Legislators -- United States -- Interviews
- Mesa (Ariz.) -- History -- 20th century
- Phoenix (Submarine) -- History
- Rhodes, Betty Harvey (Interviewee)
- Rhodes, John J. (John Jacob), 1916-2003 (Interviewee)
- United States -- Politics and government -- 1945-1989
- Women civic leaders -- Mesa (Ariz.) -- Interviews