Prescription note from E. Friedman to C.D. Spivak, 1910 June 20
Prescription note from Dr. Emanuel Friedman to C.D. Spivak. Friedman informs Spivak that Annie Cray is suffering from a hemorrhage and asks him if she can be admitted to the sanatorium as an emergency case.
- 1910 June 20
- Friedman, Emanuel (Person)
Conditions Governing Use
Copyright restrictions may apply. User is responsible for all copyright compliance.
Scope and Contents
From the Series: This series of patient records includes medical reports and histories, statistical data of patients, x-rays, and death certificates. The patient files include applications, correspondence and some may also contain photographs and personal items.
Title supplied by archivist
- Cray, Annie
- Denver (Colo.)
- Emergency medical services
- Jewish Consumptives' Relief Society (U.S.)
- Letters of recommendation
- Patient records
- Prescription writing
- Spivak, C. D. (Charles D.), 1861-1927
- Tuberculosis -- Hospitals -- Denver (Colo.)
- Tuberculosis -- Patients