Letter from Mrs. H. Koppleman to C.D. Spivak, 1910 August 18
Handwritten letter in ink with Jewish Ladies' CRS, Mary Newman letterhead from Mrs. Henry Koppleman to Dr. Spivak, in which she is sending a check of $28 to assist on Joseph Baronizky's stay in the sanatorium. She says he has no money, so she collected it to help in his journey. Letter is signed by Mrs. Henry Koppleman, President of the JLCRS.
- 1910 August 18
- Koppleman, Henry, Mrs. (Producer, Person)
Conditions Governing Use
Copyright restrictions may apply. User is responsible for all copyright compliance.
1 Items (letter)
Scope and Contents
From the Series: This series of patient records includes medical reports and histories, statistical data of patients, x-rays, and death certificates. The patient files include applications, correspondence and some may also contain photographs and personal items.
Title supplied by archivist.
- Baronizky, Joseph
- Denver (Colo.)
- Jewish Consumptives' Relief Society (U.S.)
- Patient records
- Spivak (Colo.)
- Spivak, C. D. (Charles D.), 1861-1927 (Recipient)
- The Jewish Ladies' Consumptives' Relief Society (Hartford, Connecticut)
- Tuberculosis -- Hospitals -- Denver (Colo.)
- Tuberculosis -- Patients