Letter from C.D. Spivak to Mrs. H. Koppleman, 1910 August 25
Typed letter from Dr. Spivak to Mrs. Koppleman, in which he says the $28 she sent Jos. Baronizky will last about 4 weeks, and they won't be able to admit him this soon. Letter is unsigned but "Secretary" is typed at bottom.
- 1910 August 25
- Spivak, C. D. (Charles D.), 1861-1927 (Producer, Person)
Conditions Governing Use
Copyrgiht restrictions may apply. User is responsible for all copyright compliance.
1 items (letter)
Scope and Contents
From the Series: This series of patient records includes medical reports and histories, statistical data of patients, x-rays, and death certificates. The patient files include applications, correspondence and some may also contain photographs and personal items.
Title supplied by archivist.
- Baronizky, Joseph
- Denver (Colo.)
- Jewish Consumptives' Relief Society (U.S.)
- Koppleman, Henry, Mrs. (Recipient)
- Patient records
- Spivak (Colo.)
- The Jewish Ladies' Consumptives' Relief Society (Hartford, Connecticut)
- Tuberculosis -- Hospitals -- Denver (Colo.)
- Tuberculosis -- Patients