Letter from C.D. Spivak to H. Masliansky, 1911 April 24
Letter from Dr. Spivak to Rev. H. Masliansky, in which he recognizes Maslianky's request for extending J. Goldfarb's stay, and he says the matter will be taken to the Admission and Dimission committee. Letter is unsigned but "Secretary" is typed at bottom.
- 1911 April 24
- Spivak, C. D. (Charles D.), 1861-1927 (Producer, Person)
Language of Materials
From the File: Materials mostly in English except for a signature in Yiddish.
Conditions Governing Use
Copyright restrictions may apply. User is responsible for all copyright compliance.
1 items (letter)
Scope and Contents
From the Series: This series of patient records includes medical reports and histories, statistical data of patients, x-rays, and death certificates. The patient files include applications, correspondence and some may also contain photographs and personal items.
Title supplied by archivist.
- Denver (Colo.)
- Goldfarb, Jacob
- Jewish Consumptives' Relief Society (U.S.)
- Jewish Consumptives' Relief Society (U.S.). Admission and Dismission Committee
- Masliansky, Zvi Hirsch, 1856-1943 (Recipient)
- New York (N.Y.)
- Patient records
- Spivak (Colo.)
- Tuberculosis -- Hospitals -- Denver (Colo.)
- Tuberculosis -- Patients