Letter from C.D. Spivak to F.E. Shapiro, 1911 May 17
Letter from Dr. Spivak to Mrs. F.E. Shapiro, Sec'y, N.Y. Ladies' Auxiliary JCRS, to inform her the following patients were admitted to the sanatorium: Issac Pfeffer, William Pevareff, Morris Cinnamon, and Simon Goldstein. Letter is unsigned but "Secretary" is typed at bottom.
- 1911 May 17
Conditions Governing Use
Copyright restrictions may apply. User is responsible for all copyright compliance.
1 items (letter)
Scope and Contents
From the Series: This series of patient records includes medical reports and histories, statistical data of patients, x-rays, and death certificates. The patient files include applications, correspondence and some may also contain photographs and personal items.
Title supplied by archivist.
- Cinnamon, Morris
- Denver (Colo.)
- Goldstein, Simon
- Jewish Consumptives' Relief Society (U.S.)
- Jewish Consumptives' Relief Society (U.S.). New York Ladies' Auxiliary
- New York (N.Y.)
- Patient records
- Pevareff, William
- Shapiro, Florence E. (Recipient)
- Spivak (Colo.)
- Tuberculosis -- Hospitals -- Denver (Colo.)
- Tuberculosis -- Patients
- From the Collection: Jewish Consumptives' Relief Society (U.S.) (Organization)