Letter from C.D. Spivak to L. Bloch, 1911 June 16
Typed letter from Dr. Spivak to Mrs. L. Bloch, President, N.Y. Ladies' Aux JCRS, to inform her Louis Cohen was invited to the sanatorium. Letter is unsigned but "Secretary" is typed at bottom.
- 1911 June 16
- Spivak, C. D. (Charles D.), 1861-1927 (Producer, Person)
Conditions Governing Use
Copyright restrictions may apply. User is responsible for all copyright compliance.
1 Items (letter)
Scope and Contents
From the Series: This series of patient records includes medical reports and histories, statistical data of patients, x-rays, and death certificates. The patient files include applications, correspondence and some may also contain photographs and personal items.
Title supplied by archivist.
- Bloch, L., Mrs. (Recipient)
- Cohen, Louis
- Denver (Colo.)
- Jewish Consumptives' Relief Society (U.S.)
- Jewish Consumptives' Relief Society (U.S.). New York Ladies' Auxiliary
- New York (N.Y.)
- Patient records
- Spivak (Colo.)
- Tuberculosis -- Hospitals -- Denver (Colo.)
- Tuberculosis -- Patients