Letter from L.E. Schlechter to C.D. Spivak, 1911 August 29
Letter from L.E. Schlechter to C.D. Spivak. Schlechter asks Spivak to send the $7.00 to him and the United Jewish Education and Charitable Association of St. Louis will dispose of it properly. Schlechter also tells Spivak that he would consider it a great kindness if he would expedite Mr. Goldberg’s admission to JCRS.
- 1911 August 29
- Schlechter, L.E. (Person)
Conditions Governing Use
Copyright restrictions may apply. User is responsible for all copyright compliance.
Scope and Contents
From the Series: This series of patient records includes medical reports and histories, statistical data of patients, x-rays, and death certificates. The patient files include applications, correspondence and some may also contain photographs and personal items.
Title supplied by archivist.
- Denver (Colo.)
- Feldman, Morris, 1885-1911
- Goldberg, Sarah, Mrs.
- Jewish Consumptives' Relief Society (U.S.)
- Patient records
- Spivak, C. D. (Charles D.), 1861-1927
- Tuberculosis -- Hospitals -- Denver (Colo.)
- Tuberculosis -- Patients
- United Jewish Educational and Charitable Associations of St. Louis