A Grocery Store on Every Corner: A Century of Jewish Grocers in Colorado, 1859-1959, 2002
Brief biographies of Jewish grocers and histories of groceries in Colorado, the Jewish community, and Colorado. Contains historical photographs and interviews with grocers and with people who knew some of the early grocers.
Rights and Usage Statement
Copyright restrictions may apply. User is repsonsible for all copyright complaince.
1 items (videocassette)
Scope and Contents
From the Series: This series contains Rocky Mountain Jewish Historical Society publications and records relating to RMJHS publications.
Physical Characteristics and Technical Requirements
VHS 34 minutes, 31 seconds color with black & white sequences
- Abrams, Jeanne E., 1951- (Author)
- Grocery trade
- Jewish businesspeople
- Mizel Family Foundations (Funder)
- Pettit, Steven (Narrator)
- Robinson Management (Funder)
- Rocky Mountain Jewish Historical Society (Contributor)
- Starwest Productions (Film editor)
- University of Denver. Institute for Islamic-Judaic Studies (Contributor)