A Legacy of Caring: Early Colorado Jewish Women, 1860-1930, 2004
Brief biographies of Jewish women who contributed to philanthropy and social activism, the Jewish community, and Colorado. Contains historical photographs and interviews with people who knew some of the early key women.
A Legacy of Caring: Early Colorado Jewish Women, 1860-1930
Rights and Usage Statement
This Item is protected by copyright and/or related rights. You are free to use this Item in any way that is permitted by the copyright and related rights legislation that applies to your use. In addition, no permission is required from the rights-holder(s) for educational uses. For other uses, you need to obtain permission from the rights-holder(s). http://rightsstatements.org/vocab/InC-EDU/1.0/
1 Items (videodisc)
Scope and Contents
This series contains Rocky Mountain Jewish Historical Society publications and records relating to RMJHS publications.
Physical Characteristics and Technical Requirements
DVD 30 minutes, 36 seconds color with black & white sequences
Title from title screen. ||Program made possible through the generous support of Milton Morris, Rachael Levy Foundation, Charles & Faye Schayer Foundation, Susan Morris De Jong.
Inscription and Marks
4 3/4 in.
- Abrams, Jeanne E., 1951- (Contributor)
- Jewish women
- Pettit, Steven (Contributor)
- Rocky Mountain Jewish Historical Society (Contributor)
- Sealy, Chris (Contributor)
- Starwest Productions (Contributor)
- University of Denver. Institute for Islamic-Judaic Studies (Contributor)
- From the Collection: Rocky Mountain Jewish Historical Society (Organization)
- From the Collection: Abrams, Jeanne E., 1951- (Person)
Part of the Special Collections and Archives Repository
2150 East Evans Avenue
Denver CO 80208