Oral History Interview with Eugene Farkas, 1978 May 3
Interview discusses life in Hungary, immigration to Argentina, life in Argentina, immigration to the United States and life in New York and Denver. Contracted tuberculosis in New York, came Denver and was at NJH for about one year.
- 1978 May 3
- Farkas, Eugene, 1892-1979 (Interviewee, Person)
Rights and Usage Statement
Copyright restrictions may apply. User is responsible for all copyright compliance.
2 Items (2 sound tape cassettes)
Scope and Contents
From the Series: Series 1 consists of the recorded oral histories of individuals and, occasionally, groups of individuals representing Jewish organizations. Many of the interviewees are descendants of early Colorado Jewish pioneers or were Jewish newcomers to the state in the beginning of the 20th century. The interviews document Jewish history in Colorado in the 20th century.
Digitized other analog
- Denver (Colo.)
- Jewish families -- Colorado
- Jews -- Colorado -- Social life and customs
- National Jewish Hospital and Research Center/National Asthma Center (U.S.)
- New York (N.Y.)
- Oral histories
- Tuberculosis -- Hospitals -- Denver (Colo.)
- Tuberculosis -- Patients
- United States -- Armed Forces