Skip to main content

University of Denver Law School - Early Buildings, 1892 - 1940

 Item
Identifier: U201.01.0020.0007.00004

Overview

Exterior view of the University of Denver building at 211 15th Street which was home to the School of Law, the School of Librarianship, and the Community College. Mapelli's Meat Market occupied the ground floor, and a sign reading "Law School University of Denver" is visible on the top floor, with the Denver Civic Center in the background.

Dates

  • 1892 - 1940

Creator

Physical Description

Inscriptions: Handwritten on back of print in pencil: "On Campus, Mapelli, Bldg used Law, Library School, Community College." Printer's instructions and marks on front and back of print.

Rights and Usage Statement

Copyright restrictions may apply. User is responsible for all copyright compliance.

Extent

1 items : black and white ; 8 x 10 inches

Physical Characteristics and Technical Requirements

8 x 10 inches black and white

Physical Description

Inscriptions: Handwritten on back of print in pencil: "On Campus, Mapelli, Bldg used Law, Library School, Community College." Printer's instructions and marks on front and back of print.

General

Title supplied by archivist.

Inscription and Marks

Written on back of photographic print: ''Bldg used for Law, Library School, Community College.''

Creator

Repository Details

Part of the Special Collections and Archives Repository

Contact:
2150 East Evans Avenue
Denver CO 80208
(303) 871-3428