University of Denver Campus, between 1980-1999
Bird's-eye view of the University Park Campus of the University of Denver in Denver, Colorado. The view is taken from slightly to the southeast and extends south to Iliff Avenue, north to I-25, east to University Boulevard, and west to High Street, including Cherrington Hall, the Iliff School of Theology, University Hall, Mary Reed Building, Margery Reed Hall, Buchtel Chapel, Penrose Library, Science Hall, Driscoll Student Center, Sturm Hall, University of Denver Stadium, Field House Arena, and Centennial Towers.
- between 1980-1999
- University of Denver (Producer, Organization)
Rights and Usage Statement
Copyright restrictions may apply. User is responsible for all copyright compliance.
Physical Characteristics and Technical Requirements
Fair 2 x 2 inches color
Title supplied by archivist.
Inscription and Marks
Written on sleeve of slide: ''University of Denver PR office please return'' Stamped on sleeve of slide: ''Dick Purdie''
- Ben M. Cherrington Hall (Denver, Colo.)
- Buchtel Memorial Chapel (Denver, Colo.)
- Built environment
- Centennial Towers (Denver, Colo.)
- College buildings
- College campuses
- Denver (Colo.)
- Field House Arena (Denver, Colo.)
- Iliff School of Theology
- Margery Reed Hall (Denver, Colo.)
- Mary Reed Building (Denver, Colo.)
- Penrose Library (Denver, Colo.)
- Science Hall (Denver, Colo.)
- Sturm Hall (Denver, Colo.)
- University Hall (Denver, Colo.)
- University of Denver
- University of Denver Stadium (Denver, Colo.)
- William T. Driscoll Student Center (Denver, Colo.)