Aerial View of University of Denver Campus, between 1950-1960
Aerial view of the University Park Campus of the University of Denver in Denver, Colo. in the 1950s. The view is taken at a bird's-eye view from the southeast and extends north to I-25 (Valley Highway), west to Downing Street, south to Harvard Avenue, and east to Columbine Street. Campus buildings visible include University of Denver Stadium, the Fieldhouse, Buchtel Chapel, Margery Reed Hall, University Hall, Mary Reed Building, the Iliff School of Theology, Taylor Hall (of the Iliff School), Aspen Hall, Hilltop Apartments, Frontier Hall, Craig Hall, the Student Union, and Science Hall.
- between 1950-1960
- University of Denver (Producer, Organization)
Rights and Usage Statement
Copyright restrictions may apply. User is responsible for all copyright compliance.
Physical Characteristics and Technical Requirements
8 x 10 inches black and white
Title supplied by archivist.
Inscription and Marks
Handwritten on backl: "Bldg Ext CCC 2 UPC Ext."
- Aspen Hall (Denver, Colo.)
- Buchtel Memorial Chapel (Denver, Colo.)
- Built environment
- College buildings
- College campuses
- Denver (Colo.)
- Frontier Hall (Denver, Colo.)
- Hilltop Apartments (Denver, Colo.)
- Iliff School of Theology
- Margery Reed Hall (Denver, Colo.)
- Mary Reed Building (Denver, Colo.)
- Science Hall (Denver, Colo.)
- University Hall (Denver, Colo.)
- University of Denver
- University of Denver Stadium (Denver, Colo.)