Aerial View of University of Denver Campus, between 1965-1975
Aerial view of the University Park Campus of the University of Denver in Denver, Colorado. The view is from overhead and slightly to the south and includes an area extending north to Iowa Avenue, west to Race Street, south to Wesley Avenue, and east to Monroe Street. Campus buildings visible in the photo include University of Denver Stadium, the Fieldhouse, Margery Reed Hall, Buchtel Chapel, University Hall, the Iliff School of Theology, Chamberlin Observatory, Mary Reed Building, Carnegie Library, Aspen Hall, Hilltop Apartments, Frontier Hall, the Student Union, and Science Hall.
- between 1965-1975
Rights and Usage Statement
Copyright restrictions may apply. User is responsible for all copyright compliance.
Physical Characteristics and Technical Requirements
8 x 10 inches black and white
Title supplied by archivist.
Inscription and Marks
Handwritten on back: ''Note temporary student housing-upper right corner and lower left corner; May have longer plate in map case" Handwritten on right edge of back: "North" with arrow (however, this arrow actually corresponds to west in the picture).
- Aspen Hall (Denver, Colo.)
- Buchtel Memorial Chapel (Denver, Colo.)
- Built environment
- Carnegie Hall (Denver, Colo.)
- Chamberlin Observatory
- College buildings
- College campuses
- Denver (Colo.)
- Frontier Hall (Denver, Colo.)
- Hilltop Apartments (Denver, Colo.)
- Iliff School of Theology
- Margery Reed Hall (Denver, Colo.)
- Science Hall (Denver, Colo.)
- University of Denver
- University of Denver Stadium (Denver, Colo.)
- From the Collection: University of Denver. Office of Public Relations (Organization)