Pictures of Faculty, circa 1880
Torn out sheet from an unidentified pamphlet or magazine, with four images on both sides of sheet of Universit of Denver's circa 1880 faculty, page 9 has portraits of Herbert A. Howe A. M., Sc. D. Applied Mathematics, Director Chamberlain Observatory and signed, Ammi B. Hyde, A. M., S. T. D. Greek and signed, Herbert E. Russell, A. M. Pure Mathematics and signed, James E. Le Rossignol,A. M., Ph. D. History Economics and signed and page 10 has portraits of Wilber D. Engle, A. M., Ph. D. Chemistry, Physics and signed, Daniel E. Phillips, A. M., Ph. D Philosophy, Education and signed, Ira E. Cutler, A. M. Biology, Geology and signed and George E. Pollock, S. B., M. S. Romance Languages and signed. Each portrait has the faculty member's personal signature underneath.
- circa 1880
- University of Denver (Producer, Organization)
Rights and Usage Statement
Copyright restrictions may apply. User is responsible for all copyright compliance.
1 items (sheets)
Physical Characteristics and Technical Requirements
Fair 10 x 7 inches
title supplied by archivist
Inscription and Marks
Stamped in red ink, at top left-hand corner of page 9: "University of Denver Archives." Handwritten in red ink, at right-hand side of page 9: "same size shoot line 33 (circled) pg 24." Handwritten in red ink, at bottom right-hand corner of page 10: "48 (cicrled)."
- Cutler, Ira E. (Contributor)
- Denver (Colo.)
- Engle, Wilbur D. (Contributor)
- Howe, Herbert A. (Herbert Alonzo), 1858-1926 (Contributor)
- Hyde, A. B. (Ammi Bradford), 1826-1921 (Contributor)
- Le Rossignol, James Edward, 1866- (Contributor)
- Phillips, Daniel E. (Contributor)
- Pollock, George E. (Contributor)
- Russell, Herbert E. (Contributor)
- University of Denver