Skip to main content

Sons of Israel Congregation (Colorado Springs, Colo.) Print

 Collection
Identifier: B247
Sons of Israel Association first organized in Colorado Springs in 1903 and established a cemetery. By 1911, they acquired their first building. The organization went through many changes and struggles over years but combined with another temple to become Temple Shalom in 1971. Collection contains framed drawings of Jewish Prophets from the Sons of Israel Congregation. from 1930 through 1940.

Dates

  • circa 1935

Creator

Extent

2.25 Linear Feet (1 container) : Print box ; 25 x 19 x 3 inches