Skip to main content

Lamont School of Music Records

 Collection
Identifier: U070

Abstract

Lamont School of Music was founded in 1924, by Florence Lamont Hinman, and merged with the University of Denver in 1941.

Collection contains newspaper clippings, phone lists, posters, brochures, invitations and event advertisements, a file of Music History at DU, meeting minutes, correspondence, publications, accreditation reports, student rosters, memos, handbooks, administrative records, posters, concert programs, tape recordings, photographs, scrapbooks, and the charter for the combining of the Lamont School of Music with the University of Denver from 1941 through 2011.

Dates

  • Other: 1926-2016

Creator

Extent

24.25 Linear Feet (31 containers)

Arrangement

The collection is unarranged.
Description rules
Describing Archives: A Content Standard
Language of description
Undetermined
Script of description
Code for undetermined script

Repository Details

Part of the Special Collections and Archives Repository

Contact:
2150 East Evans Avenue
Denver CO 80208
(303) 871-3428