Showing Collections: 1 - 1 of 1
Overview In 1918 the Moshev Zkenim (Organization of Elders) Home and Society was incorporated in Denver with Ed Grimes (who had been a Cotopaxi resident) as president. The cornerstone was laid on June 22, 1919. The facility opened in 1920 and the name was changed to the Beth Israel Hospital Home. A second three story building opened in 1946, the Beth Israel Home for the Aged. The old building was used for chonically ill and the new building provided hospital and geriatric care. In the 1970s the name was...
Found in: Special Collections and Archives