Showing Collections: 1 - 1 of 1
Overview In 1926, Beth David Sisterhood was founded in an effort to create a new Hebrew school and Jewish social center for the West Colfax area of Denver, Colorado. The Beth David Hebrew School and Center met at the home of the Reverend and Mrs. Jacob Gordon at 1490 Julian Street. In November 1928, Beth David Sisterhood formed an alliance with Beth David Brotherhood and the Denver Hebrew Institute, and this group became known as the Hebrew Educational Alliance in 1929. The collection consists of the...
Found in: Special Collections and Archives
- Names: Colorado. Department of State X