Skip to main content Skip to search results

Showing Collections: 1 - 1 of 1

Hebrew Educational Alliance Records

 Collection
Identifier: B159
Overview The Hebrew Educational Alliance was founded in 1932 and became the largest congregation on Denver's west side. The Hebrew Educational Alliance was created as a result of the ''alliance'' between the Beth David Hebrew School Sisterhood and Brotherhood, and the Denver Hebrew Institute. The combined synagogue and Hebrew School was organized along Orthodox lines. On October 25, 1932, Rabbi Manuel Laderman arrived in Denver to serve as the first Rabbi of the Hebrew Educational Alliance. In 1994,...

Filtered By

  • Names: Hebrew Educational Alliance (Denver, Colo.) X
  • Subject: West Colfax (Denver, Colo.) X