Showing Collections: 1 - 1 of 1
Abstract Originally located 1400 Quitman Denver, Colorado, Yeshiva Toras Chaim is a Talmudical Seminary that opened in 1967. In 1997, they acquired the former sire of the Hebrew Educational Alliance and renovated the Stuart Street campus in 2016. Collection contains Yeshiva Toras Chaim publications and Intermountain Jewish News clippings related to the Yeshiva Toras Chaim from 1967 through 1980 and a DVD presentation from 2012.
Found in: Special Collections and Archives