Showing Collections: 11 - 20 of 28
Overview Collection contains annual reports, proposals, meeting minutes, memoranda, pamphlets, budget reports, syllabi, and course materials related to the Humanities Program.
Dates: Other: 1970-1978
Overview JoAnne Curran earned her Bachleor of Arts degree from the University of Denver in 1957, where served as secretary of Alpha Lambda Delta (1955).
Dates: Other: 1957
Overview This collection contains artwork by Judy Grease and files from her time with Colorado Contemporary Dance.
Overview Ernst Heinrich Loewenstein [Henry Lowenstein] was born in Berlin, Germany in 1925 to a Jewish father and a non-Jewish mother. To escape Nazi brutality, he was sent on the Kindertransport to England in 1939. His parents, Dr. Max and Maria Loewenstein, and his half-sister, Karin Steinberg, remained in Berlin during World War II. Shortly after the war the family emigrated to the United States to avoid persecution. Materials in this collection include legal documents and correspondence,...
Dates: 1848-2014; Majority of material found within 1939-1948
Overview Collection contains (6) blue watercolor pieces painted by Maria Lowenstein, Henry Lowenstein's mother. The paintings all depict different dance styles or movement. The materials were donated through Henry Lowenstein's estate.
Dates: Other: Date Not Yet Determined
Overview Lucile Short Stinson was born in Ogallala, Nebraska in 1888. She moved to Denver, Colorado with her family in 1890 where she attended the University of Denver preparatory school before enrolling in the University. Stinson graduated from the University of Denver in 1911 and went on to study pastels with Elsie Haynes at the University of Iowa and Robert Graham in Denver. During her lifetime she had several exhibitions of her work here in Colorado as well as in Wyoming and New Mexico. Lucile...
Scope and Contents Brochures on exhibits, articles correspondence regarding women artists.
Dates: Other: 1970
Overview The Radisnky family, Lithuania/East European inmmigrants, first settled on Denver's West Side in the 1890. Rabbi David Radinsky was the Rabbi of a small Mogen David synangogue orginally organized in his home. His son, Abraham David (A. D. Radinsky) started the A. D. Radinsky and Sons, Inc rag factory. The collection contains photographs, artwork, ephemera, business cards, business catalogs and family papers related to the Radinsky family.
Dates: 1700 - 1980; c. 17th Century-1980
Dates: Other: Date Not Yet Determined
- Subject: Art X
- University of Denver 4
- Lowenstein, Henry, 1925-2014 2
- University of Denver. School of Art 2
- A. D. Radinsky and Sons, Inc. 1
- Art Conservation Center at the University of Denver 1
- Babi Yar Park Foundation 1
- Bonder, Julian 1
- Congregation Sons of Israel (Colorado Springs, Colo.) 1
- Driscoll, William T., 1920-1983 1
- Gardner, Casey 1
- Gass, Alan Golin 1
- Ginsburg, Helen J. 1
- Graese, Judy 1
- Halprin, Lawrence 1
- Hoffman, Lillian, 1913-1996 1
- Lee, Sammy Seung-min 1
- Lim, Ok-sang, 1950- 1
- Lowenstein family 1
- Mizel Museum 1
- Phillips, Judith Ann 1
- Phillips, Stan (Stanley C. Phillips) 1
- Pliny, Bob 1
- Radinsky, A. D. (Abraham D.), 1877-1946 1
- Radinsky, Moses (Jack), 1902-1990 1
- Robert and Judi Newman Center for the Performing Arts (Denver, Colo.) 1
- Rocky Mountain Regional Conservation Center 1
- Rocky Mountain Regional Conservation Consortium 1
- Sargent, John Singer, 1856-1925 1
- Simonsen, Thordis Niela 1
- Stinson, Lucile Short, 1888-1981 1
- Thangde Gatsal Thangka Art Studio and School 1
- University of Denver. College of Arts, Humanities & Social Sciences 1
- University of Denver. College of Liberal Arts 1
- University of Denver. Division of Social Sciences 1
- University of Denver. Graduate School 1
- University of Denver. Office of Alumni Relations 1
- University of Denver. School of Art & Art History 1
- University of Denver. University Libraries. Special Collections and Archives 1
- Wharton, Karin M., 1915-2014 1
- Wodiczko, Krzysztof 1
- Zwerin, Raymond A., 1936- 1 ∧ less