Showing Collections: 1 - 1 of 1
Abstract The founders of the Ostrover Beth Jacob Synagogue in Denver, Colorado hailed from Ostrov, Poland. The congregation was formally organized in 1908 as Congregation Ostrover Beth Jacob. Their first building was erected on Clay Street, but the synaogogue was later relocated to Federal Blvd. when the congregants outgrew their building and the city built a viaduct over the first building. The congregation remained at Federal Boulevard until 1949, when they relocated to a modest brick building on...
Dates: circa 1955
Found in: Special Collections and Archives